Tuesday, February 20

Ethniklashistan

A link to an article in The Onion promoting an alternative resolution to the world's most infamous trouble spots. Not overly sure if Northern Irish Protestants belong in the same boat as the Rwandan Hutus, or, for that matter, if all Northern Irish Protestants like to be called Northern Irish Protestants (Ulster-Scots, anyone?), but it's nice to see a different opinion to that usually trumpeted by Americans ("why can't you guys just sit down and talk about it?"). Benjamin Ray from Virginia, I'm looking in your direction.

Here it is: Ethniklashistan.



1 comment:

Mr H said...

Good Article. Oh! Hello Asahi Ben if you read this blog. How are you?

This article reminded me of another Northern Irealand article. I copied Pete and Posted it, but somehow doing this erased my photo. it is on my blog if you want the link.
www.eviltwinvs.blogspot.com