Tuesday, March 13

messy miki

I know I've gone on in the past about how messy and destructive the White Ball of Fury is, but I feel it is now time to redress the balance. Not to exonerate him, don't get me wrong; he's still the messiest small dog I have ever clapped eyes on. What I aim to do here is give things a little scope, and provide the tyke with some company. This is a picture of our kitchen after Miki 'disaster area' Ren made breakfast one day. I eventually had to ban her completely from making anything, ever. And that includes cups of tea and coffee.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That's because i cooked the breakfast for YOU!!!!!!!! No more meals for you any more!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha

Miki, I think you're great. You can make breakfast for me anytime :)

Anonymous said...

In your flat...

Mr H said...

I wish my girlfriend made me Breakfast. I wouldn't be mean to Scarlett if she did.

Anonymous said...

Peter won't get any meal from now on. Everyone else is welcome to my house, and i can cook for you, as long as you can clean the kichen after my cooking:-)