Saturday, March 3

Saturday Quick Quote Quiz II

Due to the internet making it oh so easy for everyone to find quotes in about 3 seconds flat without having a decent background of movie watching (read:wasted youth) I've had to dig a little bit harder. This should stump all for a wee bit (but probably not Reel Monkey Simon).

"At 0-four-hundred hours, Prisoners Boggs, Rains and Golic left on a routine foraging mission into the underground network. At about 0-seven-hundred hours, prisoner Golic re-appeared in a deranged state. Prisoner Boggs and Rains are missing. Unfortunately, there seems to be a good chance that they have met with foul play at the hands of prisoner Golic. We need to organize and send out a search party. Volunteers will be appreciated. "

For an extra point, name the actor that said it....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ChittyChittyBangBang - Dick van Dyke
Did I get it right, did I, did I??

Anonymous said...

Brian Glover was Superintendent Andrews (and the Tetley guy) and said it in Alien 3.

Too Easy. Here is one that WILL stump you.

Which Husband and Wife links Star Trek with the Princess Bride?

Ps what do I win?

Anonymous said...

Well what do I win?

Have I stumped you with my poser?

penfold tm said...

Oh yes, Robbie wins this weeks quote quizz. he wins a free drink. You can pick up your prize in the North Star in west Belfast - just go in and it'll be the skinhead guy with the most tattoos. walk up to him and the code is: Hey you bald prick, give us a beer now.

Still working on yours...

Mr H said...

Have you got it yet?

Mr H said...

It's been a week. Have you got it yet, or do I win....again?