Thursday, December 7

THE CHALLENGE update

Over a week since I wagered my erstwhile brother an expensive bottle of whiskey to the one who collects the most postcards from Scandinavia by the 1st April and the score as of today, the 7th of December, stand:

Peter - zero
Simon - zip

So, at the minute it's anyones game. Simon has a slight advantage seeing he has a special Swedish friend returning home next week who is dedicated to quenching his thirst. I got her alone on msn for a while and plied my charm, hoping to turn her from the Dark side (it's a pretty well established fact that Simon stands on the side of darkness), but alas she would not fall. The Swedes I count as friends are still in Shanghai, and much as I enjoy their company, they're no use to me here - GO HOME AMBJORN. And send me some postcards.... I'm off to visit Swedish chat rooms and put forward my case.

No comments: