Thursday, December 7

Thursday


Thursday today - The weather was really really bad. Visibility was down to 3b (as in I could see a maximum of three buildings away) and from our balcony I could only just make out the ground, 23 floors down. Not sure if it was a perpetual mist, smog, or a toxic cloud - probably a mixture of all three. Nothing much really happened today. Business was slow and my only source of amusement was the White Ball of Fury who went a bit mad.

Only 4 more days and myself and Miki leave on a jet plane back to the motherland to enjoy home cooking and a 'proper' Christmas. By proper I do of course mean the polar opposite of last year, which was spent in New Zealand (see here). Beautiful blue skies, a warm sunny atmosphere and turkeys cooked on bbq's. It's just not right! Miserable cold and wet weather with the odd frost - THAT'S a Christmas. Makes you really appreciate the hot food and alcohol.

No comments: